Tuesday, November 6, 2012

~A Charming Life

While watching the season 4 finale of Sons of Anarchy, the show started with a song that immediately enchanted me.  Juxtaposed against Sons' ominous setting of lies, murder, mayhem and dark alliances, this sweetness of this song overflows.

I downloaded it, and LOVE listening to it over and over.  It reminds me that I have a most charming life.  In fact, all things considered, I think we all do.  We are "so loved" by our Creator.  What's more charming than that?  Take a listen and a read:




This Charming Life
by Joan Armatrading
I wanna be with you all the timeEvery dayEvery nightYou're my deja vu
It's sounds obsessiveBut I think it's fineWhen you're gone all I do is to think of you
I live and love with youThis charming life
I live and love with youThis charming life
You know you came into the room aloneBut when you leftThen I found that you took my heartIt sounds so corny yes I know it doesBut truth is the shade that I choose to wear
I live and love with youThis charming lifeI live and love with youThis charming life
Every government must pass down a lawThat says the sun has to always shineThat everybody gets the chance to say
I live and love with youThis charming lifeI live and love with youThis charming life
Every morning when I open my eyesYou're the first thing that I seeLady luck she really took to me
BecauseI live and love with youThis charming life I live and love with youThis charming life



2 comments:

  1. Here's a song I heard on Sons. I think you will like it as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCh4Hndpwho&feature=share

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! I'll check it out! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete